Skype
BlakMuffin

Girlchan in Paradise Ep2 Girlchan in Paradise Ep2

Wow. This is exactly like actual anime. All the unnecessary shock effects and silly lip-sync is exactly reminiscent of regular martial art anime. All the clichés fit exactly as well.

I especially liked how Kenstar and Yusuke never fought but instead talked for 3 minutes.

BLOB: Escape from Lab-16B BLOB: Escape from Lab-16B

The overall concept is very good and original! You need some work though, as the game itself is slightly rusty, but you have talent! (and apparent previous experience as well.)

Bolinlo Bolinlo

Wow.

This is actually very nice. This definitely has the potential to be saved, but it might not make it to front page. The concept is nice though, and the graphics are easy on the eyes.

Strange Lab Escape Strange Lab Escape

Nice!

Since I suck at escape games, I didn't get out of the first room, but I still lasted about 10 minutes before I gave up. And trust me, I give up quickly.
However, the things you need aren't very apparent in this game. I suggest making things a bit easier next time.

EscapeGames24 responds:

Thanks for your review.

Wandering Ninja Spirit Wandering Ninja Spirit

Classical, Metal, or Electronic, I still can't handle how much of a genius you are at writing music. Throughout the last year or so that I've been listening to your music, I'm blown away every time.

DanJohansen is Love, DanJohansen is Life.

So as always, great work, mate.

DanJohansen responds:

I'm honored by your great feedback Muffin, thanks for your time and review. I Shall continue releasing tunes so stay tuned for more in 2014!

Xbox One Must Die Xbox One Must Die

Looks like you have your shit together, man.

Hell yeah Black Muffin! Rock on man \m/

Celestial Fantasy Celestial Fantasy

I have no idea how in the world you're able to pump out so many original and creative tracks so quickly. I have a hard time just coming up with a chorus or hook for any of my songs, let alone arrangements for them.

GIVE US YOUR SECRETS, O GREAT DANJOHANSEN

DanJohansen responds:

Hahaha, I think a lot of people have a ton of different ways they approach music creation. I can share some of how my mind works though.

1. I never learnt music theory/scales etc. So my mind is never even on that, I think that clears up a lot of space creativity can take instead. Also, not knowing scales will force you to explore with emotional changes and twist yourself instead of already knowing it by default which can make it a more technical process instead of an adventurous one.

2. Play a ton of games and Anime's has boosted my creativity a ton throughout the years. I just love that stuff! And know what kind of music you love the most and would like to contribute to etc. I find composing what I would like to buy and listen to myself works the best for me.

3. Have a solid vision/painting/happening ready in your mind before you start making something. It can be whatever depending on what you're going for. Just a kick ass scenario taken out of context, a deeper meaning or something pure artsy-fartsy lol